Humility...the core of greatness ~ thesis of my life

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Humility...the core of greatness

I am embarking on a study on what it means to be humble. If you guys could help me out by feeding me any information you come across. Personal stories. Stories you hear in news, from friends, on the internet.I am in the beginning stages but I want to address the question:"What does it mean to be humble?" - Looking at the catch line "I am the most humble person I know" - hahaI am seperating my research in to:

Examples: Personal, friends, Jesus, historical, business, Old Testemant, New Testemant, the music industry, the film industry
The meaning of the word
How do you become humble?
What are the results of humility?
What is pride? How does humilty differ from Pride?

Things along these lines. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please email me at wjameskelly@gmail.com
W. James Kelly

1 comment:

chris wignall said...

Hey slick!
this will be an amazing study. I just posted some thoughts on this theme on my blog for my new job: http://catalystfoundation.blogspot.com/